Informations for pharmacies
As a rule, our patients receive a leave prescription for a decoction from a mixture of Chinese medicinal drugs. The patient can hand this in to a pharmacy of his choice, to receive packets with daily doses, which they can have it processed there into a decoction or prepare it themself at home. Other dosage forms such as B. Drops or creams are formulated and manufactured by pharmacies for patients.
There are now a number of pharmacies in Germany that offer Chinese medicinal drugs. If a pharmacy does not know where you should get the Chinese medicinal drugs from, we will be happy to provide you with sources of supply.
The TCM-Klinik Bad Kötzting has been working with sinoMed GmbH & Co. KG, a pharmaceutical wholesaler approved for Chinese medicinal drugs, for more than 25 years. SinoMed imports Chinese medicinal drugs directly from China and is the exclusive supplier to the TCM-Klinik in Bad Kötzting.
The scientific support of the TCM Clinic Bad Kötzting in relation to Chinese drug therapy includes the following key aspects:
- Quality tests of the medicinal products for identity, purity and content of selected ingredients
- Examination of medicinal products for toxic loads and contamination
- Systematic observation of undesirable therapeutic effects of all procedures used in the clinic
(„Complication Screening Program“)
- Laboratory screening of liver enzyme values such as gamma GT; AP, GOT and GPT
- Development and creation of special monographs of drugs of traditional Chinese medicine
Our contact person in the Scientific Advisory Board of the TCM-Klinik Bad Kötzting in the area of Chinese drug drugs is:
Prof. Dr. Rudolf Bauer from the Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Department of Pharmacognostics at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz / Austria
All medicinal drugs are examined for identity, purity, quality and freedom from harmful substances according to the state of the art in science and technology.