Next group start: 23.05.2020
Offer for insured persons of the AOK Bavaria
AOK Bayern has been offering its insured persons the opportunity to participate in the IGM® lifestyle program SINOCUR® in Bad Kötzting free of charge as part of a pilot project since October 1, 2016. The abbreviation IGM® stands for Individual Health Management. Learn to live healthier, to eat consciously and to relax skillfully – become the manager of your own health! The program content of the IGM® lifestyle program SINOCUR® aims to impart knowledge and empower everyone to behave in a health-promoting and disease-preventing manner.
Your benefits at a glance:
- IGM® lifestyle program as a free additional service
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Increase in quality of life
- Training a conscious (mindful) lifestyle
- Training self-perception of health-promoting attitudes and behavior
- Training in nutritional behavior
- Training in movement behavior
- Training of self-help techniques from traditional Chinese medicine and Kneipp health science
- Training resilience (psychological resistance) and emotion regulation
- Creation of an individual training plan for each participant
- Reduction of risk factors and establishment of protective factors for health
Further information is available on the website of the AOK Bayern .
Do you want to improve your quality of life?
Find out here how you can participate in the
IGM® lifestyle program SINOCUR®: